(Table 1) King of the company in June, Hualien Branch Customer ABC Analysis Table
Name of sales
The amount of sales the amount of accumulated levels of customer
Name of sales
The amount of accumulated sales amount of levels Yukimasa 131,000131,000 A joint 18,000813,000 B Hess 66,00197,000 A Feng Xiang 17,000830,000 B Zhu Ying-tai yuan 54,000251,000 A round 17,000847,000 B 7 48, 000299,000 A Cunde 16,000863,000 B Taichang 44,000343,000 A Jinquan 16,000879,000 B-rich character 39,000382,000 A Jialiang 16,000895,000 C Lianrong 37,000419,000 A good home 15,000910,000 C East Asia 34,000453,000 A Dexing 15,000925,000 C Manulife 28,000481,000 A new 13,000938,000 C culture 28,000509,000 A Cheung Tak 11,000949,000 C East Market 27,000536,000 A Chen-yu, 11, 000960,000 C Man Kee 27,000563,000 A Rui 10,000970,000 C Nobumasa 26,000589,000 B of the Central 10,000980,000 C Liyuan 26,000615,000 B 1 into 10,000990,000 C Zhengfa 25,000640,000 B Hitomi 10,0001,000,000 C jinki 25,000665,000 B Yongchang 9,0001,009,000 C Hsia 24,000689,000 B 3 Thailand 8,0001,017,000 C Sunbeam 22,000711,000 B Taisho 6,0001,023,000 C Jia and The new 21,000732,000 B Pacific 6,0001,029,000 C Daishin 21,000753,000 B cell 6,0001,035,000 C Taichang 21,000774,000 B Zhenrong 5,0001,040,000 C shincheng 21,000795,000 B
(A) the size of the client-for-performance order, from the first routed to the last one.
(Ii) all the customer's purchase amount to be accumulated.
(C) The cumulative total amount of less than 55% of customers known as the A-class customers.
The cumulative total amount of 55% - 85% of the customers called the B-level customers.
The cumulative total amount of 85% -100% of the customers called the C-level customers.
(D) In theory, the most standard types are: 'A-class customer: B-class customer: C-level customers' greater than the amount = 'A-class customer: B-class customer: C-level customers' homes ratio
That is the same at 55%: 30%: 15% = 55%: 30%: 15%
In such a standard pattern, it is also is: a customer's purchase amount of each are the same. Therefore, the most efficient, least risk.
Of course, this is impossible, but it should be as close with them. Read (Table 1)
(A) After 'ABC analysis of customers', we can know that the company's current 'sales channels' performance, good or bad.
(B) 'ABC analysis of customers' can be used as a basis for planning one of the patrol circuitous route. For example:
1. A-class customer visits three times a month; B-level customers to visit two times a month; C-level customers to visit one time per month.
2. Production of industrial goods manufacturers could call on A-class customer as the center, take the opportunity to visit the nearby B, C-level customers.
3. A-class customer came in early as the first week of the priority call.
4. C-class customer may use the telephone in order to reduce the number of visits.
Third, pay attention to:
(A) General's susceptibility to faults is: A low-level customers by a ratio, C-level customers by a ratio higher.
For example (Table 2) of the Taipei branch of the home ratio A: B: C = 8%: 28%: 64%. Then:
1. Showed 55% of the performance was the number from 8% of the companies do. Can see that over-reliance on very large customers, therefore, fell off the risk, market chaos.
2. Showed 15% of the performance was the number from 64% of the home to do, then the operation uneconomical.
(B) B-class customer being, financial stability, rich momentum, potential customers, should be properly cultivated to become A-class customers.
(C) C-level customers can be divided into two categories:
1. Really belong to a small customer. Customers can call for such reduction in number of visits or the need for change to telephone orders.
2. In fact, large customers, financial is no problem, but rarely to the company's purchase, purchase multi-brand competition. For such customers should be more efforts to increase the number of visits, so much to the company's purchase.
(D) According to the author as a marketing consultant counseling more than 50 kinds of industry experience, in principle, can be made once a month ABC analysis. However, some industries purchase cycle is two months (ie: the industry's customers are mostly once every two months into the goods), may be every two months for an ABC analysis. If the customers are construction-related industries or sectors of production orders can be made once a month ABC analysis, and then every six months to see another ABC analysis, cross-reference.
(E) analysis of each customer ABC's 'ranking' will change. Should pay attention to look at changes in the ranking, rising too quickly (for example, suddenly upgraded from C-level customers in the first few A-class customers), should be noted that whether there is the possibility of malignant collapse. Decrease too fast (for example, from the A-class customer suddenly lowered C-level customers or are no longer purchase), should note whether the invasion was competing brands, or have significant dissatisfaction with the company.
(Vi) The authors have repeatedly found that such cases:
Number of many, but the amount of each customer's purchase is too small to form a ratio on the surface structure of good, but the operating efficiency is not the economy, such as (Table II), Chiayi branch. Therefore, we must calculate the A-class customer, B-class customer, C-level customers 'average purchase amount per customer', not all of which are absurdly low.
'The average purchase amount per customer' should:
1. A class of customers 'average purchase amount per customer' is not too high. Of course, no less outrageous.
2. B-class customers, and C-level customers 'average purchase amount per customer' not too low.
4, more analysis of the benefits of
According to the author for many years counseling experience in various industries, 'ABC analysis of customers', derived from the analysis of the project are as follows:
(A) the number of purchasing the home.
(B) the end of purchasing list of clients.
(C) The company's percentage of sales for each product.
(D) the new list of clients.
(5) Sales channel configuration review. For example:
1. Client or family in an area no less than.
2. Poor performance of a region should be further developed countermeasures.
(F) belongs to industrial companies should be strictly required salesman: A-class customer may not decline in performance, B, C-class customer performance must improve.
(Vii) must fully grasp the A cadre of business-level customers.
(8) To organize customer promotional activity, according to ABC analysis, lists 'must be selected' list of clients. For example, A-and B-class customer into the customer must all candidates.
(9) analysis of this ABC analysis of the structure, whether the progress of a ratio.
(10) Analysis of intermediaries:
1. A-level clients, brokers account for a few.
2. B-class customers, brokers account for a few.
3. C-level clients, brokers account for a few.
4. The performance of brokers together accounted for a percentage of overall performance. Whether the over-reliance on brokers?
(11) Customer trades analysis.
(12) Sales channel types of analysis. Branch number of stores in total number of stores in more than (A Grade: B Grade: C level) number of stores converted to the percentage of A-level than the average, each store purchase amount (yuan) B-class store purchase an additional burden for every family (yuan) B-class store purchase an additional burden for every family (yuan) Taipei 269 21: 77: 171 8%: 28%: 64% $ 230,571 $ 34,390 $ 7,836 Taoyuan 80 13: 28: 39 16%: 35% : 49?, 077222,3988,103 Hsinchu 55 8: 19: 28 15%: 30%: 50p, 87518,6325,857 Taichung 188 22: 57: 109 12%: 30%: 58? 0,81825,6326,725 Chiayi 130 28: 45: 57 22%: 35%: 432,92811,1774,385 Tainan, 84 16: 28: 40 19%: 33%: 48w, 50025,1798,975 Kaohsiung, 183 24: 53: 106 13%: 29%: 58? 7,12527,3216,830 Hualien 43 12: 15: 16 28%: 35%: 37F, 91621,06610,062 Ilan 44 9: 17: 18 219 @ C, 00013,6476,222