Papers Category:Culture Papers
- Rural Research Papers
Post Time:2012-12-13 11:20:00
Abstract: The new rural cooperative medical system since its implementation has played a positive role, but many problems still exist in respect of compensation in order to play a greater role in the new rural cooperative medical system, and to protect the interests of farmers, the Government should develop in line with the situation in the province local laws and regulations, improve the supervision and management system, and to intensify propaganda. medical institutions to strengthen the construction of information technology, improve referral approach, to facilitate the farmers to seek medical treatment, improve service quality. farmers to master the policy, clear and to safeguard their rights and obligations and interests. Keywords: new rural cooperative medical care, countermeasures.
Introduction of new rural cooperative medical system (referred to as the "new rural cooperative, by governmental organizations, guidance, support, farmers voluntarily participate in multi-party financing, the individual, collective and government, mainly farmers the medical Huzhugongji system to serious co-ordination. who do not enjoy basic medical insurance for urban workers, peasants and town resident agriculture accounts, regardless of gender, age, occupation are household as a unit to participate in the new rural cooperative voluntary, agriculture accounts identified to the booklet. since the 2003 implementation of the new rural cooperative medical care system since 2012, Henan Province, on six occasions to adjust and improve the new rural cooperative medical compensation program, compensation cap line increased to 15 million from 10 million in 2011, effectively alleviate the doctor for medical treatment of the peasant masses difficult, The majority of farmers desire to medical services and preliminary attained, but the new rural cooperative medical system had a lot of problems in the implementation process, should attract attention and resolve. Second, the new rural cooperative medical system in the implementation of the existing problems in the process.
The new rural cooperative medical care system since its implementation, has made great achievements, so that millions of farmers, medical treatment is difficult to get a solution to a certain extent, but there are still many problems, especially in respect of compensation, mainly reflected in the following aspects. Low (a farmers compensation or no compensation.
Henan Province's investment in the new rural cooperative medical system, either in funds or in the other aspects of human and material resources have given strong support, but not enough to the farmers actually enjoy the compensation ratio is still less than the expected. General , farmers see a doctor to spend a thousand dollars to really get the hands of the compensation was too little, the cost borne by the farmers themselves or emphasis. Although reasonable reimbursement single, but due to reasons Payout institutions, compensation payment is not timely, less compensation even non-compensation phenomena such large rural population in Henan Province, the lack of information, many farmers lack of awareness of the law, so many farmers compensation gold less than the due level, especially the elderly and children, left the youth and middle-aged migrant interests is difficult to be guaranteed ll (two common operating irregularities.
Not regulate the operation due to the lack of strict regulatory mechanisms, Henan Province, the new rural cooperative medical system in the remote township, county medical units during the implementation process, mainly in the following aspects.
1. Designated hospitals or doctors in the diagnosis and treatment of patients, the prevalence of open big prescription, over-consumption of medical services phenomenon, the phenomenon is more common in township-level hospitals. Some personnel irregular means to obtain the cooperation of medical compensation.
Individual government l D for staff for personal benefit, the use of the hands of the terms of reference for personal gains, or even ignore the farmers to submit reasonable reimbursement form, fornication non-designated medical institutions to extract money or accepting bribes of the designated medical institutions, the regulation does not smell do not ask, ignoring the interests of farmers. (3) medical loss process and involves a lot of paperwork.
Participate in the new rural cooperative medical registration procedures and the new rural cooperative medical compensation procedures are cumbersome, which caused a lot of inconvenience for farmers claim, especially in inaccessible or remote rural areas, and some villages from the accounting practices centers and credit unions far, the fares for traveling and other expenses bring a great burden to farmers. medical treatment in some hospitals can be reimbursed part, even the need to place a few miles away from the township government Payout overseas for medical treatment, the more trouble transferred through the layers of links Payout need more specialized proof procedures, and transferred in the course of treatment, not only very inconvenient. posted in the free papers Download Center http://eng.hi138.comthree, The new rural cooperative medical system in the implementation of strategic advice.
Based on the problems of the new rural cooperative medical care system in the implementation of the specific analysis, respectively, from the government, medical institutions and farmers to take a series of measures targeted to be resolved in order to ensure that the new rural cooperative medical system development, to protect the interests of farmers. (A Government.
1 to develop the use of the local laws and regulations consistent with the actual situation of Henan Province, established from the height of the legal status of the new rural cooperative medical system, in order to ensure the smooth implementation of the system. Timely and in-depth understanding and analysis of regional farmers on concerns and opinions about the new type of rural cooperative medical care exists, absorption reasonable requirements and recommendations, based around practical, continue to add and improve the policy system. [21 necessary to take some measures to protect special populations, such as the development of specific policies to protect the children left behind and Rights of the Elderly. ' Establishing reasonable and adjust the compensation package of farmers' medical expenses.
Around to analyze, summarize the cooperative medical care system and the operation of the Fund on the basis of careful calculation, efforts to solve the problem of excessive compensation lines of the health care system, lower ceiling line, scientifically formulated and adjust the compensation package of the farmers' medical expenses, and strive to try to safeguard the rights and interests of farmers in the case does not affect the system development at the same time, the compensation package to be balanced, and neighboring counties between the difference should not be too large.
3. Improve the supervision and management system, the implementation of the inspection system to regularly monitor and the occasional random combination, medical institutions and individuals that do not meet the requirements of internal criticism and even publicly criticized severely disposal of non-standard services of medical institutions at the same time, the difficulty of monitoring large peasant population more than the status quo, can establish specific reporting channels, specifically accept the Report of the farmers and to deal with the damage to the rights and interests of farmers. necessary to implement certain incentives to encourage farmers to speak out. truly management system falls implement stringent disposal of the illegal operation, safeguarding the interests of the masses. Step up publicity efforts to use a variety of means of propaganda.
For the lack of information, publicity unsatisfactory situation can flow in the slack when the countryside publicity, you can also take some special means, such as the countryside or local opera performances by Opera, took the opportunity to publicity, or to the name of the government-led organized in the country text 'of entertainment, to encourage farmers to learn the way of a knowledge contest., Henan poor information, but a higher penetration rate of mobile phones, the government by sending public information, the new rural cooperative medical system publicity. measures can make farmers really aware of the benefits of cooperative medical care to improve the enthusiasm of farmers to participate in the same time, you can also enable people to have a thorough understanding of the health care system, but also effectively prevent the occurrence of phenomenon against the interests of farmers in the compensation process, so this entry system to better benefit the people. (Two medical institution.
1. Strengthen the construction of information technology at all levels of the new rural cooperative medical system management agencies and designated medical institutions to strengthen day-to-day management and maintenance of information systems, and constantly improve the related functions to ensure the smooth flow of relevant data and information transmission. Township designated medical institutions to build information management systems, and real-time connection province County municipal new rural cooperative medical information management system [31 unified Senate combined treatment card to achieve the province's "card", and further facilitate the treatment and compensation of the Senate combined staff.
2. Improve the referral approach to facilitate the farmers to seek medical treatment. Establishment of new rural cooperative medical system information management system, Southern connected to the information in the province, the entire Senate combined staff sick designated medical institutions within the region of the co-ordination between the referral is not required to apply for referral procedures and the Senate combined personnel to the co-ordination in medical institutions in hospital referrals and settlement procedures in accordance with the relevant regulations, the the Senate combined staff transferred to the summary report immediately to the designated medical institutions try to implement electronic referral Participation All persons who have information systems referral information to transferred to the designated medical institutions for hospital admission [41 Payout and based on this information, a simplified procedure.
3. Strengthen the training of medical staff and management, improve hospital services. Township level medical institutions to focus on the quality of the medical staff, to improve the overall level of health care institutions, improve the reward system of the medical staff, put an end to all kinds of infringement of farmers the interests of the incident to safeguard the interests of farmers. (3) the farmers.
Participate in the new rural cooperative medical care at the same time, the majority of farmers should raise the level of awareness, a lot to learn the system of relevant laws and regulations. Especially left-behind children and the elderly, should be clearly aware of their rights and obligations, the use of lawful means to protect their own interests. Farmers enjoy the benefits, should actively participate in and supervise the government and medical institutions to exercise their rights, and to provide more reasonable and practical recommendations, the cooperative medical care system better and more long-term services for farmers.
References:  Hao Huan the the Henan Province township hospitals development IJ1 new type of rural cooperative medical care system in NIE Korea.
. Rural Medicine, 2010 (1:70-72.
[21 Shi Meiling On the construction IJ1 of a harmonious new countryside Perspective of Henan rural medical security system technology the letter g-, 2008 (3:10 a l2.
 Luo Jia Shangqiu City, Zhu Sekimura new type of rural cooperative medical insurance investigation report fJl_ Puyang Vocational and Technical College, 2009 (1:6-22.  Wang Wei.
Problems and countermeasures in the new type of rural cooperative medical care system run [J1. New academic FORUM 2010 (3:9-21.  Wang Jing yuan.
Funding Theory and Practice of the new rural cooperative medical rolling [MI Peking University Medical Press ,2006:205-274 Links to free papers Download Center http://eng.hi138.com